- This event has passed.
March 23 to March 25
Celebrate the return of spring at Oak Spirit Sanctuary!
Seedlings, crocuses, and wildflowers are poking up through the leaf litter, and we are shaking off winter amongst friends.
Festivities start Friday at 5 pm with a meet-and-greet, and fireside companionship.
On Saturday, we have many workshops and kids’ games, with a beautiful evening ritual and potluck.
On Sunday morning, have coffee with your newly-made friends, and come together for a closing ritual at noon.
Camping is included in all registrations. Sleeping space is available in the house for $10/night, with priority given to those with medical or accessibility needs.
Bring your own food, and a dish to share at the Saturday evening potluck.
- Main ritual led by guests Clan Awen — prepare beforehand with a workshop to make a craft specific to the equinox ritual
- Magic egg hunt (throughout weekend) for all ages
- Oak Scouts program — all families/parents are invited to a meet-and-greet to learn more about the exciting relaunch of our children’s program!
- “Elemental Magick in Everyday Life” workshop
- Ritual Show and Tell
- Elemental Magick in Everyday Life
- Ritual Crafting
- Morning Yoga
- Spring Ephemeral Wildflower Hike
- Friday Night Meet-n-Greet
- Oak Scouts Kick-off Meeting
- Saturday Night Potluck
- Aspiring Clergy Info Meeting
- Community Roundtable
- Art Raffle
Please message Oak Spirit Sanctuary on Facebook, or email email@example.com, if you have questions.