- This event has passed.
“Where the Wild Burners Are”
August 5, 2022 at 3:00 pm to August 7, 2022 at 5:00 pm
This is an 18+ Adult Only event
Join the Orphanarium Facebook Group for more information
Ten Principles of Burning Man
This event observes the original Ten Principles of Burning Man and includes an eleventh: Consent. For more information, visit the 10 Principles of Burning Man.
- Radical Inclusion
- Radical Self-reliance
- Radical Self-expression
- Communal Effort
- Civic Responsibility
- Leaving No Trace
Camping at OSS
Oak Spirit Sanctuary is a Church of Nature and Land Sanctuary. As such, we ask that all participants observe the following rules in place for OSS out of respect for the land.
- Fires in established fire rings only. Please do not dig or start new fire rings. OSS regards all fires as sacred fires. No burning trash in any fire ring including cigarette butts.
- OSS does not provide trash service, please pack out your trash and recycling.
- Pets are allowed but must be leashed and under control at all times. No free-roaming pets. All pet waste must be collected and disposed with your own trash removal.
- No fireworks are allowed at OSS.
- Amplified sound will need to be reduced after midnight to a level that will not disturb the neighbors of OSS.
OSS will be selling bags of ice for your camping needs at the event.
Please drive slowly and carefully up the driveway. It is bumpy and rutted.
At this time, OSS does not require proof of vaccination or negative test results. Risk of out-of-doors transmission is very low and, in general, numbers of attendees at OSS events has been in the low-risk range.
However, we ask for “common sense” and responsible attendance considerations. If you have symptoms of illness or fever, please do not attend events at OSS. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID within the current CDC guidelines of exposure risk, consider testing yourself before attending events at OSS and only attend if results are negative.
Registration and Gate Hours
Online registration is closed. Attendees are welcomed to register At the Gate during the following hours:
Friday from 3:00 to 8:00 PM
Saturday from 9:00 to 6:00 PM
Gate will be closed each night. No entry after Gate Closure. No entry without registration. Those who have pre-registered and need to arrive after gate closes, please make arrangements for entry by emailing info@oakspiritsanctuary